Re: [h-e-w] Re: EmacsW32 and rss on Gnus

From: Lennart Borgman (gmail)
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] Re: EmacsW32 and rss on Gnus
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 21:40:02 +0100

Juanma Barranquero wrote:
On 12/29/06, Lennart Borgman (gmail) <address@hidden>
wrote:

I did not try to be disrespectful to all the good work done in Emacs.

I know. Still, loaded language like "awful" is not the very best way
to show non-disrespectfulness :)

Sorry.

I just said it is awful for me to use without some of the changes I have
done. (That is not to say all of them are that essential.)

You're doing it again. You're using language as a weapon. *None* of
them are "essential" (as witnessed by the fact that many people,
myself included, have used Emacs on Windows for years with none of
your patches).

None of my patches seems to be essential to people who have used Emacs for long time. That is not my intended audience either. I want to attract new users, those that are used to using MS Windows. Helping them to a bridge that makes it easier to move to GNU/Linux.

I will try to be more careful with how I say things.