Re: [h-e-w] EmacsW32: emacsclientw start

From: Nelson E. Ingersoll
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] EmacsW32: emacsclientw start
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2006 14:55:22 -0700

Lennart,

   Thank you for the response.  I picked up 1205 and it is working.
The emacsclientw.exe popup window does display for a shorter time.  I
will get used to it now.  8-)  I am and have been enjoying your work
since I stumbled into EmacsW32 at the beginning of summer.

   May I complain about the newest icon?   The one in the 1205 release.
It is very light on my desktop and much harder to see in the taskbar.  I
preferred the previous icon from Andrew Zhilin.

   Other than continuing to run the later versions of EmacsW32 + Emacs
how may I help contribute?

- Nelson