[h-e-w] EmacsW32: emacsclientw start

From: Nelson E. Ingersoll
Subject: [h-e-w] EmacsW32: emacsclientw start
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2006 11:38:25 -0700

Hi,

   I just started using EmacsW32 (Emacs-22-CvsP061130-EmacsW32-1.10).
Using the program emacsclientw to fire up the Emacs server work fine;
however an pop-up window comes up which gets in the way of the actual
Emacs window.  After 7-8 seconds the pop-up window finally closes
automatically.  During part of the time it's open I see that there is a
close button; however, it's not friendly to have to click it to get the
window to go away.

   Is there a way to have the pop-up at least not stay on top of the
Emacs window?

- Nelson