RE: [h-e-w] Emacs won't run

From: Michael Flynn
Subject: RE: [h-e-w] Emacs won't run
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 18:53:59 -0800

Setting these up cured the problem.  I am not sure I understand why though,
because addpm.exe set these values up in the Windows registry from which I
assumed emacs was reading them.  Previously emacs was running fine with no
environment/shell variables set other than PATH.  Anyway, it works now, so
thanks :)

Michael Flynn
408.358.4041  home
408.768.6400  cell