[h-e-w] Re: browse-url with netscape6/mozilla

From: Christoph Conrad
Subject: [h-e-w] Re: browse-url with netscape6/mozilla
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 11:07:07 +0200

Hello Rich,

,----
| (require 'browse-url)
|
| (setq browse-url-netscape-program
|       "C:\\Programme\\Mozilla.org\\Mozilla\\mozilla.exe")
|
| (defun browse-url-netscape-sentinel (process url)
|   "Handle a change to the process communicating with Netscape."
|   t)
`----

The last defun is a redefine. It's only a workaround for the fact that
obviously the return codes of mozilla are others than for netscape. To
use this stuff you should always have a mozilla open (not quite sure
about this).

Did it work??

Best regards,
Christoph Conrad
--
TTi Entwicklungszentrum GmbH,  Elisabethstr. 16, D-52062 Aachen
Fon: +49 241 47051-0  Fax: +49 241 47051-89 Web: http://www.ttisystems.com