hdm

Re: [hdm] notes from last wednesday's phone conversation

From: Joe Corneli
Subject: Re: [hdm] notes from last wednesday's phone conversation
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 13:07:39 -0500 (EST)

Tomorrow, Wednesay March 29, 11 PM Eastern, should work.

   Woah! That's a lot of info to digest and discuss. Would it be easier to hold
   another phone gathering to discuss the various topics. Note that this week is
   good for me since it is spring break! Later

   I wouldn't mind --- pick a date and let me know.

   Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com