h5md-user

Re: fortran support

From: Pierre de Buyl
Subject: Re: fortran support
Date: Mon, 25 May 2020 21:54:05 +0200

Dear Alin,

The Fortran implementation is complete in the sense that it can be used to write
H5MD 1.1 files.

I believe that I am the only user though, so there is not much documentation. I
use it in my colloid simulation code, you can see an example here:
https://github.com/pdebuyl-lab/RMPCDMD/blob/pre_1.1/programs/single_dimer.f90

It is only serial, as I use OpenMP for parallel programming.

Best regards,

Pierre

On Mon, May 25, 2020 at 06:39:01PM +0100, Alin Marin Elena wrote:
> Hi,
>
> What is at the moment the status of the fortran support.
> I see there is nothing listed on the website page but I see
> a "reference" implementation
> https://github.com/pdebuyl/fortran_h5md
>
> 1. is this complete?
> 2. a quick look indicates is serial only. Am I missing something?
>
> Regards,
> Alin
>
> Without Questions there are no Answers!
> Dr. Alin Marin ELENA
> http://alin.elena.space/

Pierre de Buyl
KU Leuven - Institute for Theoretical Physics
T +32 16 3 27355
W http://pdebuyl.be/