h-client-devel

[H-client-devel] Translations in italian

From: Alessandro Matsetes Mazza
Subject: [H-client-devel] Translations in italian
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2012 12:32:17 +0100

Hi all,
My friend Antonio Esposito has received an email, some days ago, from a person (I forgot his name, sorry) who proposed translating the h-client into Italian. I'm part (with Antonio) of the Italian translation team of the Trisquel project and we are wondering what this work will be. So I wrote this email to you for understanding better what we will have to do if we will accept this proposal.
Waiting an answer

--
Alessandro Matsetes Mazza a.k.a. Matsetes a.k.a. G.
Free Software/ Free Culture Activist