h-client-devel

Re: [H-client-devel] debian packages / german translation

From: Michał Masłowski
Subject: Re: [H-client-devel] debian packages / german translation
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2012 21:03:50 +0200

> i made new h-client debian packages for trisquel 5.0 & 5.5 finally.
> https://launchpad.net/~dns/+archive/misc/+packages?field.name_filter=h-client&field.status_filter=published&field.series_filter=
>
> In this package is also a patch for a german translation, please take a
> look.
> https://launchpad.net/~dns/+archive/misc/+files/h-client_0.r113%7Esvn-1%7E1trisquel5.5.debian.tar.xz

Committed the patches (fixed the typo in the source and used the
Makefile magic to update the po files for new strings; not removed the
Polish translation from the list).

> let me know if i can help you with further packaging,
> and if there is/should be a place for those builds on another server
> rather than lp.

Unsure what problems there are preventing h-client from being included
in Debian-based distros on the FSF list (imo pointless to do it in the
typical way of including the package in Debian or Ubuntu first), it
would be a better long-term solution.  Linked to the PPA on the
h-node.org wiki page.