guix-europe

Re: Capitole du Libre at Toulouse

From: Vagrant Cascadian
Subject: Re: Capitole du Libre at Toulouse
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2022 10:37:52 -0700

On 2022-09-25, Andreas Enge wrote:
> I am not quite sure how one presents a distribution at a booth, since
> there is not really much to attract the eye, or is there?

I know Debian used to have an automated debian-installer running on a
screen looping through all the supported languages of the installer.
Would be cool to implement something similar for Guix someday, but
probably not in a few weeks...

Maybe just a screen capture with large fonts of someone doing some guixy
things and play it on a loop?

live well,
  vagrant