guix-europe

Re: Extraordinary General Assembly on July 3 (and 17)

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice
Subject: Re: Extraordinary General Assembly on July 3 (and 17)
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2022 13:09:26 +0200

Hi Andreas!

I regret not being able to attend tonight's meeting in person.

Andreas Enge 写道:
We thought that it would be nice that the Solidary Administrative Council contain more or less all members, so that everybody could have an equal say. But since not everyone took part in the assembly, some members dropped out. If you would like to join the SAC, could you please speak up in reply to this mail?

I guess that's me?  In which case:

*squeaks up*

Kind regards,

T G-R