guix-europe

Website for Guix Europe

From: Andreas Enge
Subject: Website for Guix Europe
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2022 15:44:39 +0200

Hello,

and now for something completely different, but not entirely unrelated :)
The perspective of an assembly this evening finally prompted me to set up
a web page with information on Guix Europe; the main page had been around
since 2018, but somehow never made it to the Guix website...

For the time being, it is hosted here:
   http://www.enge.fr/
The idea would be to move it to guix-europe.gnu.org, for instance.

Do not be surprised about the fish, I copy-pasted part of the page from
the site I created for my aquarium club... The images are there as place-
holders, but they could also be taken out entirely.

And of course adaptation of the colours (bikeshedders to the front!)
and of the style sheet in general is welcome. Some of the pages contain
questions that we could discuss this evening or by mail.

I also wonder whether we should not put the website into a git repository
of our own, at savannah or elsewhere; actually this would mean that we
could move the whole guix-europe subdirectory out of the maintenance git
repository, where I think it does not really belong.

Andreas