guix-devel

Re: Fallout from recent nss-certs changes

From: Ian Eure
Subject: Re: Fallout from recent nss-certs changes
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2024 09:01:21 -0700

The change is mentioned in the channel news, but it says nothing about needing to remove that part of the config.

On April 21, 2024 1:32:38 AM PDT, "pelzflorian (Florian Pelz)" <pelzflorian@pelzflorian.de> wrote:
Hello Ian. My understanding of the nss-certs etc/news.scm item had been
that we should remove (specification->package "nss-certs"), which became
unnecessary and clutters config.scm. From what you write, this was
actually not intended, but it is still not a bug IMHO.

(I’m not involved with the change, though.)

Regards,
Florian
Thanks,

  — Ian