guix-devel

Re: How can we decrease the cognitive overhead for contributors?

From: Felix Lechner
Subject: Re: How can we decrease the cognitive overhead for contributors?
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2023 13:28:48 -0700

Hi Simon,

On Mon, Sep 18 2023, Simon Tournier wrote:

> To be clear, I dismiss only these two sentences:

Having read your message from earlier today [1] in which I think you
questioned the continued utility of this thread ("could we stop this
useless and unproductive flamewar?") it seems fair to say that this
communication has now reached a logical end.

Participants are arguing over what they are arguing about.

Let's build something cool today. Thanks for everyone's work on Guix!

Kind regards
Felix

[1] https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2023-09/msg00430.html