guix-devel

Re: CI job for lisp-team branch

From: Maxim Cournoyer
Subject: Re: CI job for lisp-team branch
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2023 21:52:08 -0400

Hi Guillaume,

Guillaume Le Vaillant <glv@posteo.net> writes:

> Hi.
> I created a lisp-team branch to work one some updates for clisp and
> sbcl. Could someone with admin access to the CI things add a job for it?
> Thanks.

I've also created a TLS client certificate and emailed it to you
(encrypted) so that you can manage your branch yourself via the Cuirass
web interface, restart failing builds (which are sometimes spurious
failures due to not yet resolved CI/infrastructure problems such as
#54447).

Cheers!

--
Thanks,