guix-devel

Mumi CLI client (was: How can we decrease the cognitive overhead for con

From: Arun Isaac
Subject: Mumi CLI client (was: How can we decrease the cognitive overhead for contributors?)
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2023 23:06:51 +0100

Hi all,

I'm glad we're having this difficult but necessary conversation.

I have been following the conversation with much interest. There seems
to be a developing consensus that we should switch to sourcehut. I am
all in favour of any decision the community comes to on this.

But, meanwhile, I wish to remind everyone that we already have a mumi
CLI client that takes away some of the pain of dealing with Debbugs. It
operates fully on the command-line and does not require Emacs at
all. This CLI client has so far been undocumented. So, I thought it
helpful to document it and put it into the manual. I have sent a patch
to https://issues.guix.gnu.org/65746

Regards,
Arun