guix-devel

Re: A Forum for Guix Users

From: Wojtek Kosior
Subject: Re: A Forum for Guix Users
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2023 00:12:20 +0200

> > The reason why I'm suggesting a move away from mailing lists is that it is
> > a lot easier to follow threads on forums.
>
> Have you thought about maybe using Debbugs to compartmentalize the
> discussions of some topics?

Besides debbugs, I recall one other interesting example of integration
between email and the web — the Trisquel forums[1]. Users there have a
choice to use either the web interface of email to read posts and write

Also, there's Redmine[2] which seems to support something similar

[1] https://trisquel.info/en/forum/general-free-software-talk
[2] https://www.redmine.org/

-- (sig_start)
website: https://koszko.org/koszko.html
fingerprint: E972 7060 E3C5 637C 8A4F  4B42 4BC5 221C 5A79 FD1A
follow me on Fediverse: https://friendica.me/profile/koszko/profile

♥ R29kIGlzIHRoZXJlIGFuZCBsb3ZlcyBtZQ== | ÷ c2luIHNlcGFyYXRlZCBtZSBmcm9tIEhpbQ==
✝ YnV0IEplc3VzIGRpZWQgdG8gc2F2ZSBtZQ== | ? U2hhbGwgSSBiZWNvbWUgSGlzIGZyaWVuZD8=
-- (sig_end)