guix-devel

Re: disable suspend without user login

From: Simon Streit
Subject: Re: disable suspend without user login
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2022 20:45:24 +0100

Hello Attila,

Attila Lendvai <attila@lendvai.name> writes:

> does anyone know how to turn off GDM's (or elogind's?) auto suspend on
> a recent Guix?

Have you maybe seen [1]? And you've probably come across [2] too.

I kept them as bookmarks to pull out in the future.  The first seems to
explain it well enough to disable it in Debian.  I've never tested it
myself though, but think it is the most promising approach to look into.

I looked into the service definition of gdm, but gave up half way, and
am on to other services now.

Kind regards
Simon

[1] https://www.asumu.xyz/blog/index-2.html