guix-devel

Re: Release v1.4 (or 2.0): process and schedule ?

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: Release v1.4 (or 2.0): process and schedule ?
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2022 14:20:10 +0100

Hello!

For the record, I created a few days ago an issue to keep track of
progress towards the release by blocking it with issues that we think
must be fixed before we release:

  https://issues.guix.gnu.org/53214

Click on “Details” to see the blocking issues.

Hopefully it’ll allow everyone of us to better understand what remains
to be done and to add (and remove!) blockers.

Ludo’.