guix-devel

version-1.4.0 branch merged into master and removed (for now)

From: Maxim Cournoyer
Subject: version-1.4.0 branch merged into master and removed (for now)
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2022 00:19:50 -0500

Hello gentlefolks,

As you may have noticed, the version-1.4.0 that underwent a world
rebuild to fix a flaw in the sitecustomize.py has now been merged into
master.

Since there appears to be some more fixes needing to come to master for
other some architectures before we can issue our first RC, I propose
that we work directly on stabilizing master for now.  I've deleted the
version-1.4.0 branch for now to avoid any confusion.

When the moment is ripe for our first RC, I'll recreated the
version-1.4.0 branch.

Thank you!

Maxim