guix-devel

Re: Celebrating ten years of Guix

From: Oliver Propst
Subject: Re: Celebrating ten years of Guix
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2022 17:04:16 +0100

On 2022-01-12 15:27, Ludovic Courtès wrote:
Hello Guix!
What do people think?

I think its sounds as great idea to celebrate ten of Guix by doing some or all of the activities you list Ludovic. Something that may could initiate some in opinion needed hope and enthusiasm for Guix and *GNU/Linux systems in general. Building on the great work and efforts many people have done over last ten [!] years aiming (and some degree succeeded) to from my understanding build a solid, extensible computer system centered around GNU software and the principle of freedom for computer users with a varying needs.

--
Kinds regards Oliver Propst
https://twitter.com/Opropst