guix-devel

Re: Guix wiki

From: zimoun
Subject: Re: Guix wiki
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2022 09:55:32 +0100

Hi Tobias,

On Wed, 12 Jan 2022 at 03:20, Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <me@tobias.gr> wrote:

> I'm disappointed by the ‘bikeshedding’ insult.  I really don't
> care what you call it.

'insult' is a strong word and I am somehow hurt that you give me this
intention.  I do not know what I did wrong --since we both agree we do
not care about the name-- but apparently my contributions to these
email lists lead to misunderstandings -- probably because my English
is not good enough.  Therefore, I take a step back and some distance
with this thread and many others.

> >  - cathedral, as it is today
>
> I object to redefining loaded terms to promote it.

..and I already agreed that it was probably a wrong choice.

Best regards,
simon