guix-devel

Re: Guix Documentation Meetup

From: Matt
Subject: Re: Guix Documentation Meetup
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 19:59:37 -0500

 ---- On Tue, 11 Jan 2022 11:24:20 -0500 jgart <jgart@dismail.de> wrote ----

 > I'm looking forward to having you at the next docs meetup:
 >
 > https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2022-01/msg00189.html
 >
 > Are there any particular sections in the guix manual that you would like
 > to work on in the meetup?

I outlined some interests here:
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2022-01/msg00105.html

I was just learning about profiles and how to use them to install multiple
versions of a software. So, my head is there at the moment.  Cohesion is a big
point in my outline. Maybe I could check for that as regards profiles?
Otherwise, maybe look over the contribute section. It seems like I could use a
rereading of it. If there's anything that's unclear, the meeting might be a
good space to address it.

Mainly, I'm interested in getting to meet you and others from the community and
hear what they value.