guix-devel

Re: Guix Documentation Meetup

From: Oliver Propst
Subject: Re: Guix Documentation Meetup
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 10:47:08 +0100

Hi Matt I thanks for your very elaborate and insightful mail. As a Guix user and enthusiast I definitely agree that documentation is important for the project. Also if I understand things correctly there are actually plans to host a documentation meetup this Saturday (maybe at around 10:30 AM ET as the last ones).