guix-devel

Bug tracker spam

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice
Subject: Bug tracker spam
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2022 19:56:16 +0100

All,

I've asked the debbugs crew over e-mail how to deal with [0], assuming there's a way to close bugs without pinging a malicious sender.

Please, nobody respond to or modify it in the mean time.

I'll follow up with a question on how we're supposed to moderate bugs if the tracker & archive sit *in front of* the moderation queue…

It's frankly a miracle that this doesn't happen constantly.

Kind regards,

T G-R

[0]: https://issues.guix.gnu.org/53051