guix-devel

[no subject]

From: jgart
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 15:52:55 -0500

On Thu, 25 Nov 2021 06:11:50 -0500 jgart <jgart@dismail.de> wrote:
> Hi Guixers!
>
> I'd like to invite you to another Guix packaging meetup this Saturday,
> November 27 at 2PM ET (19:00 UTC).
>
> Let's try Big Blue Button provided by nixnet.services this time. It has a
> fancy whiteboard!
>
> https://meet.nixnet.services/b/jga-rtw-ahw-yky
>
> Hope to see you there!
>
> jgart

Oops, I forgot to add a subject to this email.

Didn't add it now in the hopes that my thread is the only one without a subject.

Not sure what to do at this point.

Is there a manual I can consult for what to do in this particular situation?

Some edge cases of email lists/threads escape me.

all best,

jgart