guix-devel

Re: Proposal: Build timers

From: Jacob Hrbek
Subject: Re: Proposal: Build timers
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 04:03:35 +0000

Make it clear it's an estimate, or maybe even abstract away the time units so
that there is no expectation of any particular time. -- Vagrant

My theory is designed with tolerance of <5 min with max tolerance of =10 min
with methods that I am confident will get us within <30 sec assuming sufficient
amount of data to construct the variables.

-- Jacob "Kreyren" Hrbek

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.