Re: automake test driver for Guile scheme patch review

From: Maxime Devos
Subject: Re: automake test driver for Guile scheme patch review
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2023 23:57:37 +0100

Op 21-11-2023 om 18:33 schreef Maxime Devos:
I think that doing nothing other than closing that patch would be a
reasonable course of action.  :)

And how is "doing nothing" supposed to help with discoverability, ease of updating the test driver, clarity, unbundling and the goals of Freja Nordsiek?

By the extra context from Karl Berry (context: Karl Berry is effectively an automake maintainer): I now gather this is about what would be reasonable to do for the Automake maintainer, not about what would be reasonable for someone doing Guile things -- there are still other things beside closing the patch that need to happen, but those aren't things to do as part of Automake.

Best regards,
Maxime Devos