Re: Hygienic rewrite of (ice-9 expect)

From: Daniel Dinnyes
Subject: Re: Hygienic rewrite of (ice-9 expect)
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2023 11:29:12 +0000

Hi Maxime,

I am still not sure I understand what you meant.
You've said you weren't referring to technical issue, but also that you "get stuck in some vague loop of sorts and can't figure out what the maybe-issue is".

Regarding what to do with the "patches", I think a git pull should work, or alternatively a rebase would be unlikely to cause conflicts either.

Could you please clarify?

Best regards,
Daniel Dinnyes

On Fri, 27 Oct 2023 at 17:58, Maxime Devos <maximedevos@telenet.be> wrote:

Op 27-10-2023 om 03:03 schreef Daniel Dinnyes:
> Regarding, that vague loopy behaviour... I am not sure if you are
> referring to the same thing, but I did encounter something similar with
> while running the tests.

I don't think we are referring to the same thing -- I was referring to
personally not being able to figure out what to do with the patches, I
wasn't referring to some specific technical issue.

Best regards,
Maxime Devos.

--
Best regards,