Re: Guix Days and Fosdem 2024

From: Pjotr Prins
Subject: Re: Guix Days and Fosdem 2024
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2023 03:06:15 +0200

On Wed, Sep 27, 2023 at 03:34:59PM -0400, Christine Lemmer-Webber wrote:
> Very excited for FOSDEM / Guix Days 2024!  Definitely think there's been
> plenty happening in Spritely-land that we'll have some things we want to
> get in front of people, and conversations about how we can best work
> with the greater Guile/Guix ecosystem.
>
>  - Christine

Totally! And glad you plan to be there! I plan to go. I think FOSDEM
is the one conference I never want to miss out on.

For FOSDEM/Guix days we need one or two people, in addition to Manolis
and myself, to help preparations for the events etc. Oliver, do you
want to help again? Anyone else interested? Best way to influence
proceedings is by contributing. Not a heavy task because we split
the work and Manolis always handles the most stressful bit of getting
the speaker list online ;) Seriously Manolis, we are grateful.

Pj.