Re: Replacing Guile test-suite with SRFI-64?

From: Bruno Victal
Subject: Re: Replacing Guile test-suite with SRFI-64?
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2023 13:25:49 +0100

Hi Mike,

On 2023-09-23 16:13, Mike Gran wrote:
> And personally, I find that errors in srfi-64 tests are more difficult to
> interpret
> that errors in the guile test suite framework. The logging is worse.

If I'm not mistaken the logging behavior can be customized by writing
your own SRFI-64 test runner. (as an example Guix does this in [1])

[1]:
<https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix.git/tree/gnu/build/marionette.scm?id=b2887da40c6cb9d541a9df67aa726694f64d8943#n453>

--
Furthermore, I consider that nonfree software must be eradicated.

Cheers,
Bruno.