Re: pull requests for guile

From: Arsen Arsenović
Subject: Re: pull requests for guile
Date: Mon, 08 May 2023 19:03:16 +0200

Hi Matt,

Matt Wette <matt.wette@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi All,
>
> Does the savannah git repo support `git-request-pull'?   And if so,
> would that make getting patches in more efficient?   It seems the guile
> project needs a way to get simple fixed, at least, merged in.  Would
> this help?

git request-pull merely formats an email from a template, with some
convenience checks, for maintainers to fetch from.  I have a feeling
that you're conflating it with a GitHub "feature".

Savannah needs no special support enabled for maintainers and
contributors to be able to use Gits own request-pulls.

Have a lovely day.
--
Arsen Arsenović