Issue #27450 and return values?

From: Jeffrey Walton
Subject: Issue #27450 and return values?
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2017 04:56:55 -0400

Hi Everyone,

I'm building Guile 2.2.2 from sources on Fedora 26, x86_64. I'm
catching one failure, and its the one "mutex-ownership: mutex with
owner not retained (bug #27450)". I've reviewed
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guile-devel/2016-12/msg00022.html,
but I can't tell if its expected or safe to ignore.

My build script checks return values for `make check`, and its failing
because of Issue 27450. I'm worried that ignoring the failure may
cause me to miss failures that should not be ignored. This is a
concern because the script runs on a wide array of platforms, like
CentOS 5, Fedora 10, OS X and Solaris (in addition to modern and
regularly tested platforms).

Would it be possible to have the self-test return success instead of
failure if Issue #27450 is benign?

Thanks in advance,

Jeff