Re: feature request: simple hashbang for executable scripts

From: j
Subject: Re: feature request: simple hashbang for executable scripts
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2017 09:21:41 +0000

that is correct.
i wish there was a way to still use a simple one-line hashbang.
maybe it would be possible to recognise a backslash-escaped newline for continuing the arguments to the interpreter?

it does not seem like a commonly needed, or even necessary, feature to support multi-line arguments to interpreter directives in executable scripts with scsh block comments like this.

by the way, my first example with the !# on the same line does not work. the !# apparently has to be on the second line.