Re: Build Issue on Master: Value out of range

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: Re: Build Issue on Master: Value out of range
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2017 19:23:18 +0200

On Mon 12 Jun 2017 17:25, Ian Price <address@hidden> writes:

> The log of make is attached, but I notice that the following error appears
> several times, and is, I'd guess, the main issue?
>
> ;;; ERROR: In procedure load-thunk-from-memory: incompatible bytecode kind

Guile master is branched for 3.0, and the bytecode version has been
bumped.  This would appear to indicate that your load path is finding
compiled files from 2.2.  Check GUILE_LOAD_PATH,
GUILE_LOAD_COMPILED_PATH, and please remove any stale .go from your
build directory that might have been compiled with 2.2.

That said :) Perhaps you would prefer to be working on stable-2.2?
Dunno.

Andy