merge gc something

From: Kevin Ryde
Subject: merge gc something
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2007 10:57:31 +1100

I did a branch merge for my recent bits.  There's enough pointless
changes in the head I'll probably give up on that soon.

At any rate the bit below has conflicts.  Perhaps it's already in the
head, or perhaps it's not wanted.  But I don't understand either it or
the changes it conflicts with, so I left it out.

2007-01-23  Han-Wen Nienhuys  <address@hidden>

        * gc.c (s_scm_gc_stats): return total cells allocated in a run as
        'total-cells-allocated in gc-stats output. This allows profiling
        of a program's memory use.

        * gc-segment.c (scm_i_sweep_some_cards): update
        scm_gc_cells_allocated_acc when sweeping happens.

        * gc.h: add scm_gc_cells_allocated_acc, scm_last_cells_allocated.