grub-devel

Re: GRUB 2.12 release, etc.

From: Erwan Velu
Subject: Re: GRUB 2.12 release, etc.
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2022 13:38:40 +0200

Le ven. 10 juin 2022 à 19:21, Daniel Kiper <daniel.kiper@oracle.com> a écrit :
Hi,

{...}
I am not going to release any of earlier released versions with recent
security fixes on top of them. Though if somebody wants to step up and
prepare them I am happy to create relevant branch in the GRUB git repository.

Daniel,
Can you list the tasks and time required to perform such point release for Grub ?
I have to admit I have no idea, and probably some others too, what are the current procedures and what it would mean to step up on this.
Thanks,
Erwan,