grub-devel

GRUB 2.12 release, etc.

From: Daniel Kiper
Subject: GRUB 2.12 release, etc.
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2022 19:20:58 +0200

Hi,

I am going to release GRUB 2.12 around October 2022. I will publish
exact dates closer to the release and at least month before freeze date.
If you think some features and fixes should land in the GRUB 2.12 please
replay to this email.

I am not going to release any of earlier released versions with recent
security fixes on top of them. Though if somebody wants to step up and
prepare them I am happy to create relevant branch in the GRUB git repository.

Daniel