grub-devel

[ANNOUNCEMENT] System Boot and Security Microconference at the Linux Plu

From: Daniel Kiper
Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] System Boot and Security Microconference at the Linux Plumbers Conference - CfP is open
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2022 21:32:44 +0200

Hi,

It is our pleasure to inform you that System Boot and Security Microconference
will take place again at the Linux Plumbers Conference this year. The conference
will be held in Dublin, Ireland. Though you can also participate remotely if you
do not want to travel. We opened the call for papers and want to invite you to
send us your proposals of a topics to discuss which touch everything around
system
boot and security. Please remember CfPs should focus on things currently under
development and seek for input from audience to solve problems in innovative
projects on which you are working on. More details about the Linux Plumbers
Conference you can find at [1] and about System Boot and Security
Microconference
in particular you can find at [2]. You can fill CfP at [3]. The CfP is open
until
10th of July 23:59:59 UTC. Please do not forget to choose track as "System Boot
and Security MC" when you are filling the CfP.

If you have any questions please drop us a line.

Daniel

[1] https://lpc.events/
[2] https://lpc.events/event/16/contributions/1157/
[3] https://lpc.events/event/16/abstracts/