grub-devel

Re: BTS overhaul

From: Jordi Mallach
Subject: Re: BTS overhaul
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 19:36:55 +0100

On Sat, Dec 15, 2007 at 02:14:30PM +0100, Marco Gerards wrote:
> No, the reaction to from Okuji was that if we have a bugtracker, it
> needs to be available.  So if one of us sets up a bugtracker, we have
> no guarantee about availability.  With savannah we have this.

Well, Savannah isn't free of downtimes or problems. I mean, there are
community development places like Savannah, Gna! or Alioth only based on
trac.

But don't make me wrong, I'm not personally interested in this at all, I
was just making sure the suggestion did get to the right people. Now
that tne BTS is clean, I guess it'll be good enough.

address@hidden     address@hidden     http://www.sindominio.net/