grub-devel

BTS for GRUB 2 (Re: BTS overhaul)

From: Robert Millan
Subject: BTS for GRUB 2 (Re: BTS overhaul)
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 23:43:17 +0100

The creature has been seized:

  http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?group=grub

I've left the bugs that apply to documentation since we'll probably reuse
much of GRUB Legacy's and they will still apply.

Finally the BTS is usable for keeping track of GRUB 2 stuff.

Two thoughts:

  - The website still prompts to send GRUB 2 queries to grub-devel,
  should we adjust that to make them use the BTS?

  - The BTS sends bug notifications to bug-grub.  Rather than moving those
  to this list, perhaps it'd be a good idea to claim bug-grub for GRUB 2
  (and move GRUB Legacy queries to /dev/full), so that bug tracking (which
  tends to be quite verbose) is separate and this list can be used for
  general discussion more confortably.

What do you think?

--
Robert Millan