Re: Enumerator spacing in bullet lists with mom

From: Peter Schaffter
Subject: Re: Enumerator spacing in bullet lists with mom
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2024 16:30:18 -0400

Jan --

On Tue, Apr 16, 2024, Jan Eden wrote:
> ...the sample output you sent is identical (or at least very
> similar) to my output.  I must admit that I oversimplified
> (shortened) the source code posted to the list; the effect is
> much more pronounced with list items spanning several lines (s.
> attached file).

You're quite right.  Normally, items in bulleted lists are much
shorter and the default spacing looks balanced.  When you have a
lot of text, the balance is thrown off.  The USER arg to LIST is
there precisely so users can take control of things like increasing
or decreasing the size of the bullets, or, in your case, increasing
the gutter between the bullet and the text.

--
Peter Schaffter
https://www.schaffter.ca