Re: Enumerator spacing in bullet lists with mom

From: Thomas Dupond
Subject: Re: Enumerator spacing in bullet lists with mom
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2024 10:04:42 +0200

Le 2024-04-16 à 09:49, Jan Eden a écrit :
[...]

You can see what a list should look like thanks to the document
"mon_premier_doc.pdf" provided with your groff install.

On my debian system it is present at
/usr/share/doc/groff/examples/mom/mon_premier_doc.pdf.gz

Thanks – this document displays the same (minimal) spacing I described
above.

In case you do want to modify the spacing you can follow the documentation:

- locally at file:///usr/share/doc/groff-base/html/mom/docelement.html#list
- online at http://www.schaffter.ca/mom/momdoc/docelement.html#list

I did read the documentation on lists, but I only found a <space>
argument to the .ITEM macro, which refers to the vertical spacing
between list elements.

You could do something like this:

.LIST USER "\[bu]\h[0.3c]"
.ITEM