Changing color of box background or box frame

From: Michał Kruszewski
Subject: Changing color of box background or box frame
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2024 09:32:20 +0000

Hello,

I often write documents including short code snippets or shell commands.
I usually put such snippets into a box using .B1 and .B2.
However, those code snippets are intended to be run on different targets, for
example, Raspberry Pi and the host machine.

I would like to be able to somehow distinguish where to execute the code
without requiring my users to read the text.
A good solution is to simply change the color of the background of the box or
change the color of the box frame.

I had a few tries with the .gcolor, but I always ended up changing the color of
both the frame and the text inside the frame or changing the color of nothing.

Does anyone know how to easily change the color of the background in the box or
the color of the box frame?

Best regards,
Michał Kruszewski

Sent with [Proton Mail](https://proton.me/) secure email.