Font Palatino

From: Mikkel Meinike Nielsen
Subject: Font Palatino
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2024 17:24:04 +0100

Hey fellow gruff users

Actually writing this makes me wonder how many we are around the world that
actually uses groff/troff on a regular basis.

What do you think a hundred?

Well I do use groff on a regular basis and have done that since I guess
2008. I've been playing with fonts every now and again but that's a long
time ago. I remember that Peter Scheffer had made a script that you could
quite easily add a true type font that you found somewhere and I did that
but that was many years ago.

I didn't use any non-basic fonts for a long time.

Now I am in a situation where I want to use the font called Palatino which
is in the ghost script package fonts. What would be the easiest step for me
to get Palatino working in my groff ms document?

/Mikkel from Denmark