thesis help

From: cm
Subject: thesis help
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2024 15:58:25 -0500

Greetings,

I am hoping to typeset my PhD thesis in troff.  I have found some
modern resources about writing a thesis with mom, but out of personal
interest I want to try using a more traditional macro package.

Initially, I tried using an mm template for "external papers" from
Gehani [0], p. 306.  Here is a stripped-down version:

.SA 1
.FD 1
.ND "m, d, y"
.TL