mailing list archive link in manual appears to have rotted

From: ropers
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2024 14:56:19 +0000

Hello GNU,

In your GROFF manual, the following place contains a mailing list archive link:
https://www.gnu.org/software/groff/manual/groff.html#FOOT2

That link is https://minnie.tuhs.org/pipermail/tuhs/2013-December/006113.html
and it appears to have rotted.

Perhaps it would be a good idea to replace it with a link to this
Wayback Machine copy of the archived email:
https://web.archive.org/web/20200518013251/https://minnie.tuhs.org/pipermail/tuhs/2013-December/006113.html

Thanks and regards,
Ian

(Ian Ropers)

PS: Should you choose to respond to this email (which you do not have
to do), please know that for personal reasons it might take half an
eternity for me to even read any reply, not to mention react.  I mean
no offence by this; it's just that I am dealing with some personal
issues.  Thanks for understanding.