deri-gropdf-ng branch dependency graph

From: Deri
Subject: deri-gropdf-ng branch dependency graph
Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2024 10:13:44 +0000

Now that Branden has started to incorporate the new gropdf, I
thought it may help to try to document the dependencies between
the different file changes. Although the document is produced by
groff it includes two dot digraph pdfs with just some groff text
over the top. The digraph data comes from an "in memory" database
I wrote once, very micky mouse, but useful for displaying
relationship in a small data set.

Cheers

Deri