Re: First impressions: strange groff default font behaviour after system

From: Oliver Corff
Subject: Re: First impressions: strange groff default font behaviour after system upgrade
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2023 09:10:06 +0100

Hi Dave,

you hit a weak spot. I've never intentionally worked with groff backend
options (except for paper size) before, and I *should* have noticed that
the switch -e calls eqn, and nothing but that.

Only after having copied Deri's command line, I started to recognize my
ignorance. The files clearly differ now, without included font the
minimal document is approx. 11 kB, with font included it is more like
180 kB.

Thank you,

Have a nice Christmas,

Oliver.