Nice new Savannah bug tracking feature: dependency graph

From: G. Branden Robinson
Subject: Nice new Savannah bug tracking feature: dependency graph
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2023 14:33:45 -0600

Hi folks,

The intrepid Ineiev came through once again.  I would think this would
be worth a "news" announcement on the Savannah home page, but that
hasn't happened.

I recently asked for a way to dump the ticket dependencies from a
project.[1]  Ineiev swiftly implemented it and even though I explicitly
did _not_ request a visual graph, he integrated one anyway.

This is cool!  Now I can see where the longest dependency chains are.

https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/dependencies.php?group=groff&max_rows=289&include_closed

In my opinion, this enhancement makes the ticket dependency feature much
more useful.

Regards,
Branden

[1] https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?110966